ENGINE REMAP FILES / CHIPTUNING
Engine Remap Files for more than just cars
ENGINE REMAP FILES CUSTOM CHIPTUNING service for cars, vans, trucks and industrial vehicles. Qualified approach, original equipment and software.
Proven quality tuning of engine ecu by using custom calibrations, Engine Remap Files.
WE PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TUNING FOR ENGINE REMAP FILES
Remapping Chiptuning – Engine Remap Files
WHAT IS CHIPTUNING?
ECU Remapping also known as chip tune, chipping, chiptuning, remapping, engine remap files and chipped. The ecu or vehicles brain contains data more commonly known as maps. These ECU maps control every aspect of the vehicles performance. Remap Files Chiptuning will make changes to the specific parts of the map that will allow more torque, more bhp power, sharper throttle response, instant acceleration and reduction in turbo lag just to name a few. These are the most common modifications that are made to the ecu when you chiptune remap it.
TYPES OF CHIPTUNING
Type of engine and setup, level of mods, and set realistic aims for power increases, many types of chiptuning are avilable.
- Upgrade to match same spec higher output HP – regain the power “stolen” at the factory. It is used when the same engine model is installed in the factory, but software limits its power output for different car models.
- Economy Remapping– Reduces fuel consumption. It is especially popular among the owners of trucks where fuel savings of up to 3 -6l / 100 km can be achieved.
- Stage 1 Chiptuning Does not require mechanical modifications and increases your car’s power and torque by an average of 30% (on software-limited cars it’s up to 105 %) without a significant increase in fuel consumption – even quite the opposite! Consumption often decreases by up to 1.5 litres / 100 km.
- Stage 2 Chiptunin more BHP tuning that requires mechanical modifications lke the removal of the catalytic converter and/or DPF + panel filter.
- Stage 3 Chiptuning Advanced Power tuning requires more mechanical modifications like full Exhaust, Intake, turbocharger intercooler DSG modifications.
IS CHIPTUNING SIMPLE ?
NO. Remap Files Chiptuning gives you a completely new feel from your car. Its whole performance is changed. Engine gives more torque, and because of this the car becomes “lighter”, picks up speed far easier, and urban commute becomes much more pleasant. Thanks to the evenly distributed torque you’ll receive stable acceleration and confidence when overtaking.
- Power and torque increase
- Improved flexibility for more comfortable urban commute
- Throttle lag elimination
- Faster and smoother AT shifting
- Fuel economy (depending on your driving style)
- Maximum possible reduction of turbo lag
IS IT SAFE?
There are no risks to your vehicle, provided that your vehicle has been regularly serviced and that the main engine parts are in good working order. Where vehicles have very worn parts or engine faults, an Engine ECU Remap will tend to highlight these problems. Remap Files will NOT FIX any Vehicle which has Engine problems or has not been regularly serviced in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines. Each ECU Remap File is tailored to the Vehicle being Remapped to ensure only the best results. Remap Files ECU Remaps are not generic ECU Remaps but are custom tuned Remaps. You must make a diagnostics scan to highlight any errors.
HOW IS CHIPTUNING DONE?
You download the original ECU FILE, Have it modified and write it back to the ECU.
The process is easy and simple, You the remapping equipment to the vehicles OBD (on board diagnostic port). All vehicles have this port. We then down load the ecu information to a PC. This is then saved, and tuned to your specification of power remap, economy remap, 50/50 power and economy remap, dpf removal remap. Some vehicles after 2010 require the ECU to be removed and tuned on the bench as they have protection enabled sometimes known as Tri-Core. This requires more time and specialist hardware and software. Once the downloaded file has been tuned, it is the written back to the vehicle through the OBD port. Typical time for an OBD port remap is 1.5 hours, With the Tri-Core Ecu removed is up to 3.5 hours After the modified file has been written back, additional diagnostics and test drives are made.
BENIFITS OF CTUNING REMAP FILES?
CHOOSING TO SUPPLY REMAP FILES?
Custom tuned files are made with many years of remapping experience through our expert remapping tuners, We can deliver the Custom tuned files service you require. Professionally made and dyno tested Custom tuned files include stage 1 2 3 chip tuning files, Give us your original file so we can offer you a custom made chip tuning files for your business.
Having Problems with DPF’s/EGR (Diesel particulate filters, Exhaust Gas Recirculation)? Poor MPG, reduced power, fault codes and warning lights are all signs that the DPF/EGR has failed. If you want to remove the DPF/EGR from the vehicle then we can alter the software so that the DPF/EGR can be removed that leaves no error codes or attempts any future regeneration’s. Manually made, tried and tested 100% Custom tuned files. (STRICTLY OFF ROAD USE ONLY)
Tuned file software is developed and written by expert remap tuners and is used by many tuners, tuning companies, remappers and car enthusiasts. If you have a tuning company and want to benefit from our bank of expert file software tuner and want the bestremap filesthat are bespoke custom tuned is easy.
Remap files can offer custom quality remap fiiles for Stage 1 / Stage 2 / DPF off / EGR off / Selective DTC delete for many european cars. Send your file now to be tuned.